Clearogen Acne Lotion- The Final Step
Clearogen Acne Lotion is the most important part of the system. It contains the natural ingredients proven to reduce DHT production and help restore normal oil production to the skin. It also contains Benzoyl Peroxide, to open the pores and kill the acne-causing bacteria.
* Clears current blemishes while moisturizing skin
* Helps prevent breakouts
* For all skin types
Directions: Use once daily. After using Clearogen Facial Cleanser and Toner, apply the lotion evenly, over the entire face.
Science Of Acne
Although certain outside factors (dirt, grime, makeup, etc.) are contributing causes of acne, the common assumption, that clogged pores and bacteria are the cause of acne, misses the key factor in the development of acne: the hormones.
Acne begins with the negative effects of the hormone DHT (dihydrotestosterone) on the oil glands.
1. The enzyme 5 alpha reductase converts testosterone to DHT.
2. DHT binds to androgen receptors on the oil glands.
3. DHT stimulation results in excessive oil production.
4. Excess oil obstructs the skin pores, allowing bacterial growth, which causes inflammation, infection and visible acne.
Dr. Alex Khadavi, a board-certified dermatologist, has developed Clearogen to address these issues. Clearogen is the only over-the-counter solution that fights the damaging effects of DHT and prevents acne resurgence. FDA-approved, Clearogen is a three-step acne solution that cleans skin, reduces pore size, and lessens DHT production. This leads to healthy skin free of the damage wrought by acne. Best of all, Clearogen keeps acne from returning.
Clearogen Foaming Cleanser is the first of three steps towards Clear Skin
Step 1.Foaming Cleanser– Uses a gentle cleanser, botanical extracts and Salicylic Acid to clear the skin of dirt, makeup, oil and bacteria, while keeping skin moisturized and balanced.
Step 2. Clarifying Toner– Contains botanical extracts and Salicylic Acid to decrease the pore size, redness and inflammation of existing acne, for rejuvenated and healthier skin.
3. Acne Lotion – Clearogen Acne Lotion is the most important part of the system, as it contains the DHT acne solution. It has the natural ingredients, proven to reduce DHT production and restore normal oil production to the skin. It also contains gradual-release Benzoyl Peroxide, to open the pores and kill bacteria. Benzoyl Peroxide is continually released onto the skin, which results in minimal irritation and maximum effectiveness in acne control.
Clearogen will give you complete long-term results, by reducing DHT production, from the start, and giving acne-causing bacteria no reason to take root. You will experience healthier skin in the first month and see noticeable improvement in acne in just a few more weeks of using Clearogen's Total Acne Solution. Kill existing bacteria and prevent future breakouts -- all with one easy-to-use system.
Clearogen's proven, natural ingredients deliver results without side effects. With just three simple steps, Clearogen makes it easy to effectively treat your acne: